Got 20 minutes? Well, you can apparently do your makeup like Kylie Jenner in that short of a time!
The 18-year-old is insisting that you â€” yes, you â€” can recreate her â€œeverydayâ€ look in less than the span of a Keeping Up With the Kardashians episode. Taking to her website, the reality star shows fans the supposed quick and easy beauty regime she goes through on days her glam squad isnâ€™t around.
However, a 20-minute makeup routine for Jenner involves at least 10 different products and a variety of professional brushes. (So make of it how you will.)
Hereâ€™s how Jenner does her average day makeup:
1. Jenner starts off applying moisturizer to her face. Though she uses Benefitâ€™s Total Moisture Facial Cream in the video, she says she likes to switch between brands from time-to-time.
2. Jenner then fills in her brows using Anastasia Beverly Hillsâ€™ Brow Wiz in Soft Brown. â€œIf you ever color it too dark, donâ€™t you fear. Brush it through,â€ she advises.
3. Using Tarteâ€™s Airbuki Bamboo Powder Foundation Brush, Jenner blends a mixture of liquid foundations into her face. For this clip, she uses Make Up For Everâ€™s Ultra HD Foundation and Buxomâ€™s Show Some Skin Weightless Foundation. (For the record: Jenner mixes her foundation on the lid of her Urban Decay Vice 3 Palette).
4. She then uses Sephoraâ€™s concealer brush from their Advanced Aibrush set to apply whatever foundation is left over onto her eyelids.
5. Jenner dabs NARS Radiant Creamy Concealer in a half-moon shape underneath her eyes. She also uses it on the center of her forehead, the bridge of her nose, her cupidâ€™s bow, and her chin before blending everything with the Sephora brush for some light contouring.
6. She pats everything down lightly with a beautyblender sponge.
7. Using the same brush, she takes Stilaâ€™s Perfecting Bronzer to shade her nose and cheekbones. â€œIâ€™m going to find the top of my ear and match it with where I should put a little bit of my bronzer,â€ she says of the process.
8. To set her foundation, Jenner uses something like La Merâ€™s The Powder in Translucent to seal in her work. She also recommends using a variety of powders and blending them all in. â€œYou donâ€™t want to use too much, or youâ€™ll look really cakey,â€ she says.
9.Using MACâ€™s 217 Blending Brush, Jenner applies Too Faced eyeshadows in Salted Caramel and Milk Chocolate to her lids, contouring her eyes. She puts the White Chocolate shade underneath her eyebrow to accentuate her brow bone.
10. All shadows are found in Too Facedâ€™s Chocolate Bar Palette.
11. Jenner uses an eyelash curler from Sephora to curl her lashes. She says she picked it up at the store because â€œit looked cuteâ€ in its bright purple finish. For â€œmessed upâ€ lashes, she advises fans to brush theirs out using a spooley brush.
12. Taking MACâ€™s 129 Powder and Blush Brush, Jenner taps on the center shade of Charlotte Tilburyâ€™s Cheek to Chic Swish & Pop Blush in Ecstasy onto her cheeks. â€œSuper cute,â€ she gushes. â€œIâ€™m just kind of dragging it onto my cheekbones.â€
13. She then uses Charlotte Tilburyâ€™s Filmstar Bronze & Glow in Light to Medium to shade the sides of her nose using the sculpting powder. She explains, â€œThe closer in you do it, the thinner your nose will appear.â€
14. Jenner over-lines her lips using a product from her upcoming lip kit. The shade is called Dolce.
She completes her lips using Charlotte Tilburyâ€™s Lip Magic balm, which highlights the natural color of her picker.
15. To make her lashes seem fuller, Jenner dips Sephoraâ€™s 20 Pro Brow Brush into Triple Fudge eyeshadow from Too Facedâ€™s Chocolate Bar Palette. She drags the brush along her lash line before subtly winging it out onto the corner of her eyes.
16. Lastly, Jenner sets her makeup by spritzing Urban Decayâ€™s All Nighter Makeup Setting Spray all over her face.
Whew! The total cost of all the makeup and tools mentioned? Over $600 (RM2545.80)!
But hey, at least it still beats out Kim Kardashianâ€™s $1,200 (RM5091.60) beauty regimen that takes two hours to get through.