KUANTAN – Three houses were destroyed in a fire in Perkampungan Sungai Isap 2 here, today.
“A short circuit might have been the cause of the 4.30pm blaze,” said Pahang Fire and Rescue Department operations division chief, Ashrul Riezal Asbar.
A fire victim Wan Nor Azlina Wan Hamid, 54, said when the fire broke out she was manning a stall some 200 metres away from her home.
“I rushed home to grab some important documents but it was too late as the fire had spread quickly, ” she said.
Tengku Puan Pahang Tunku Azizah Aminah Maimunah Iskandariah who visited the scene of the blaze met the affected victims. – BERNAMA