POP star Rita Oraâ€™s home was burgled seven days before Simon Cowellâ€™s mansion was raided while he slept.
Police are investigating whether the burglary at Ritaâ€™s house â€“ which is less than three miles from Cowellâ€™s â€“ are linked.
Cash and personal items worth thousands of pounds were taken in the raid at Ritaâ€™s six-bedroom Â£1.3 million mansion.
Police fear both stars were robbed by a professional gang responsible for a series of recent nearby burglaries and have told 25-year-old Rita they might have had inside help.
A Scotland Yard spokesman said: â€œPolice in Brent were called to an address at 5.54 on Saturday, November 28, to reports of a burglary. An investigation is under way. No arrests have been made.â€
Both the X Factor judges could have been targeted by a gang who are responsible for string of recent burglaries. There are thought to have been eight in the area recently.
A source told The Sun: â€œShe is very shaken and has upped her personal protection and security at her homes.
â€œOf course sheâ€™s scared about her safety and the safety of her family.
â€œThankfully, Rita wasnâ€™t home at the time, but a family member was sleeping upstairs so it could have been so much worse if they had been disturbed.â€
Rita’s parents, Vera and Besnick, are believed to live in the home full time while Rita stays in between there and her home in West London.
The news comes after traumatised Cowell admitted he thought the burglar who raided his home while he and his family slept had â€œinside knowledgeâ€ of the mansion .
Simon was asleep upstairs with partner Lauren Silverman, 38, and their son Eric, 21 months, during the raid at the Â£35million house in the early hours of December 4.
He said: â€œHe got up to the first floor and there were two doors, one to my bedroom and one to my bathroom, which leads to a dressing room where the safe was.
â€œSo he could have walked into my bedroom. Instead, he chose the other so he went through the bathroom. I think he had inside knowledge, definitely.â€ – Daily Mirror