KUCHING – Chief Minister Datuk Patinggi Abang Johari Tun Openg said Sarawak Report editor Clare Rewcastle-Brown is still barred from entering Sarawak.
“She was on the list since my predecessor’s time; still there on the list. I haven’t decided yet (whether to revoke the prohibition),” he told reporters after the ‘Sumbangsih Kuih Raya 2018’ event to hand over Aidilfitri goodies here today.
Rewcastle-Brown, who had been barred from entering Malaysia earlier, arrived on a visit to the country on May 18. – BERNAMA