Hottest Online News Portal

Poison In Underwear Rots Man’s Genitals

in Latest/Slider

A man in Hangzhou, China, was shocked to find that his genitals were putrefying because he was wearing underwear that had been soaked in poison, reported Kwong Wah Yit Poh.

The man, known only as Zhang, in his 50s, had quarrelled with his wife recently.

Investigation by the police showed that his wife then soaked his underwear in poison and dried it in the sun before handing it over to him to wear during their daughter’s wedding.

Zhang only realised something was wrong when his genitals started to putrefy and he suffered breathing difficulties after a few days.

When he sought treatment at a hospital, he was told that he had been poisoned.

Zhang was discharged from the hospital after being warded for three weeks, including a two-week stay in the intensive care unit.

His wife was detained by the police for further investigation.


Latest from Latest

Go to Top