SEPANG – The aircraft carrying the remains of nine victims – seven Malaysian and two Dutch nationals – of the Malaysia Airlines MH17 crash has arrived at the Kuala Lumpur International Airport (KLIA).
Prime Minister Datuk Seri Najib Tun Razak and his wife Datin Seri Rosmah Mansor were at the Bunga Raya Complex, KLIA, to join the next-of-kin in receiving the remains which were flown to Malaysia in five caskets and four urns.
Flight MH17 was shot down over eastern Ukraine on July 17, killing all 298 people on board, including 43 Malaysians. – Bernama
The names of the nine victims are:
1) Wan Amran Wan Hussin – Shah Alam
2) Subashni J. Retnam – Sungai Besi
3) Eugene Choo Jin Leong – Nilai
4) Sanjid Singh Sadhu – Penang
5) Muhamad Firdaus Abdul Rahim – Teluk Intan
6) Loh Yan Hwa – Penang
7) Fun Shun Po – Penang
8) Kaelamayajay Goes – Sungai Besi
9) Paul Goes – Sungai Besi