Hottest Online News Portal

Nearly 100 MRSM Student Down With Food Poisoning

in Latest

KUANTAN – Nearly 100 students of Tun Razak MARA Junior Science College (MRSM) in Pekan were rushed to the Pekan Hospital due to food poisoning.

Pekan Hospital director Datuk Dr Daud Othman said the first group of the students arrived at 5 pm for treatment after complaining of stomach pains, headache and bouts of vomiting.

“More students were taken to hospital for treatment after the Maghrib prayers. So far, 11 students are being warded while the others were given outpatient treatment,” he said when contacted by Bernama, here tonight.

Meanwhile, a source said students complained of having stomach pain after eating nasi minyak, kuih samosa and drinks during their school sporting event. – BERNAMA

Latest from Latest

Go to Top