Hottest Online News Portal

Kuantan Magistrate’s Court Rejects Remand Apllication On ‘Boy Iman’

in Latest

KUANTAN – The Magistrate’s Court today rejected the remand application on actor Datuk Noruliman A.Rahman or ‘Boy Iman’ and two individuals being held in connection with a housing sale fraud involving RM6.2 million.

The actor’s lawyer Faizul Mohd Nasir told reporters when met that magistrate Nordiana Abd Aziz made the decision after accepting his argument that his client had been on multiple remands since Oct 2.

“The period was already sufficient for police to complete their investigations and there is no necessity to remand him for four days as applied today because the investigation involved the same case except different victims.

“There is no need for police to detain my clients as all of them had given their full cooperation throughout the investigation,” he said here.

Noruliman, 37, who is also the managing director of a company, DBI Properties, had earlier been remanded at the magistrate’s court in Ampang and Shah Alam in Selangor; Muar in Johor Bahru; Sungai Petani and Kubang Pasu in Kedah and Kangar, Perlis.

The other two individuals are directors of Juta Kelulut Global Resources aged 30 and 45.

They are being remanded to assist police investigations under Section 420 of the Penal Code.

Police received 210 reports of dubious offers of 1,650 sq ft bungalows for only RM60,000 each. – BERNAMA

Tags:

Latest from Latest

Go to Top