Hottest Online News Portal

Cooking Gas Cyclinder Explosion Kills Two, Badly Injures One

in Latest

ALOR SETAR – A cooking gas cylinder exploded at a house in Gurun this evening, killing a man and a girl and badly injuring a woman.

Firemen, who were summoned at 4.57 pm, found the terrace house in Taman Ria Mesra on fire as they arrived there at 5.13 pm, said a spokesman of the Kedah Fire and Rescue Department.

The 14 firemen, from the Guar Chempedak, Yan and Sungai Petani fire and rescue stations, brought the blaze under control at 5.20 pm, he said.

“The explosion damaged the structure of the house. Eight houses nearby were also affected,” he said when contacted. – BERNAMA


Latest from Latest

Go to Top