Everyone wants to put their best look forward, from head to toe. But, dull and dark skin can play spoiler to your otherwise perfect face. So girls, if you are looking for some natural remedies to get your beautiful and radiant skin back, here is a solution. Try out some do-it-yourself facial packs made out of Aloe Vera. Aloe vera is great for every skin type.
The antibacterial properties of aloe vera gel helps to get rid of skin related problems like acne, pimples, dryness and blemishes.
- Aloe vera helps in moisturising your skin, keeping it hydrated, rejuvenated and glowing.
- It helps in soothing pain, infections and inflammation. It is an excellent plant for treating eczema, cuts, insect bites, sunburns, etc.
- Aloe vera is also known for its anti-ageing properties. It helps in keeping wrinkles and age spots at bay.
- It is a rich source of natural antioxidants that are good for your overall health.
Extracting the gel
Here is the magic formula of extracting gel out of the aloe vera plant. Carefully select the leaves that are thick, juicy and wide. Once you take some leaves, extracting the gel is not a difficult task.
- Just cut the leaves from the base of the plant and hold the leaves upright. This would allow the sap to drain on its own. Once it drains out, wash the leaves.
- Now carefully cut the sides of the leaves that contain thorns.
- Then peel off the green layer from the leaves, and chop the transparent portion into dices. This is the aloe vera gel.
- You can also slice the leaves into two and scrape off the gel with spoon.
Watch this video to know more about this miracle plant: