Chocolate facials, spa treatments and hair masks have sneaked their way into salons. So why leave it out of your beauty regime? Try these sinful and calorie-free chocolate treats for your skin:
1. Get yourself a chocolate mask – Heat up 50 grams of chocolate using warm water till it’s in liquid form. Scoop one spoon of this, mix it with one spoon of olive oil and one egg yolk. If you can’t bear the smell of egg, then let it be. Just take the rest of the mix and leave it on for 15 minutes, then rinse with warm water.
2. How to make a home-made chocolate scrub – Heat up a mix of coco powder and water and add 2 teaspoons of sea salt to it. Sea salt works as an exfoliator and helps remove dead cells. Then drop a teaspoon of raw milk to this mix and scrub away.
3. Chocolate pedicure for delicious feet – Chocolate is your friend in the battle for good skin. A chocolate pedicure will give your dry and rugged feet the moisture and pampering it needs.
4. Chocolate wax for soft and supple skin – Chocolate wax is a smashing mix of cocoa, essential oils, glycerin and vitamins. It helps get rid of wretched under growth, works well to remove a horrid tan, is relatively less painful and leaves you feeling soft as a feather.
5. Chocolate lip balm – Have fun with this one. It can condition, moisturise, repair, protect and most importantly, make your lips taste and feel really darn nice.
6. Chocolate body wash and cream – A chocolate-y shower will leave you feeling rich and extravagant. The divine smell of chocolate is enchanting and it leaves your skin hydrated and moisturised.