There is nothing more attractive than a thick head of hair that glimmers with natural health. But hair loss is a problem that many people suffer from.
There can be several factors behind hair loss such as environmental effects, aging, too much stress, excessive smoking, nutritional deficiencies, hormonal imbalance, genetic factors, scalp infections, use of wrong or chemically enriched hair products, certain medicines and medical conditions like thyroid disorder, autoimmune diseases, polycystic ovary syndrome (PCOS), iron-deficiency anemia, and chronic illnesses.
1. Chinese Hibiscus Flower
The Chinese hibiscus flower has many natural properties that can help in treating hair loss. In addition to promoting hair growth, this flower can also be used to cure dandruff, prevent split ends, thicken hair and prevent premature graying. To treat hair loss:
- Add 10 Chinese Hibiscus flowers to two cups of coconut oil.
- Heat the solution until charred. Strain it to collect the oil.
- Apply the oil on your hair before going to bed. Wash your hair in the morning.
- Repeat this a few times a week.
- You can also make tea with this flower and use it as a rinse for your hair to encourage proper growth.
2. Coconut Milk
Coconut milk is rich in protein and essential fats that promote hair growth and prevent hair loss. When applied to the hair, coconut milk provides quick results.
- You can make fresh coconut milk at home by adding a freshly grated coconut to a pan of water.
- Let it simmer for 5 minutes. Then strain it.
- Once cool, apply the milk thoroughly onto the scalp and into your hair. Leave it on for about 20 minutes and then shampoo your hair.
- To make the treatment more effective, you can mix black pepper and powdered fenugreek seeds to the coconut milk before using it.
3. Aloe Vera
Aloe vera contains enzymes that directly promote healthy hair growth. Also, its alkalizing properties can help bring the scalp and hairâ€™s pH to a more desirable level, which can greatly promote hair growth.
Regular use can also relieve scalp itching, reduce scalp redness and inflammation, add strength and luster to hair, and alleviate dandruff. Both aloe vera gel and juice will work.
- Apply aloe vera gel or juice onto the scalp.
- Leave it on for a few hours and then wash it off with lukewarm water.
- Repeat the process three to four times a week.
- You can also consume one tablespoon of aloe vera juice daily on an empty stomach to enjoy better hair growth.-MYNEWSHUB.CC