Other than the obvious use of toothbrushes, why not put these mini bristles to good use and start brushing your hair and other things with them. Hereâ€™s why you should start looking at your toothbrush as the best beauty tool ever!
1. Tame Flyaways: We love a sleek hairstyle, but when those pesky flyaways get in the way of perfection, thatâ€™s when the toothbrush comes out. Give your spare brush a spritz of hairspray and lightly comb over loose hairs to keep them in place.
2. Shape Unruly Brows: No spoolie? No problem. For days when you wake up with wild brows, tame and train them to stay put by giving them a quick swipe with a toothbrush and your fave setting gel.
3. Teasing Roots: For a pumped up pony or just some extra volume up top, backcomb the base of your ponytail or tease hair at the crown using a toothbrush. For added oomph, use a brush in combo with texturizing powder!
4. Brushing Bangs: Waking up to messy bangs is no uncommon experience! Any gal who has sported these chic fringes understands the challenges of keeping them in place. And constantly fixing them with your fingers will result in greasy bangs! Instead, lightly spritz a toothbrush with anti-humidity hairspray and give your bangs a once-over with the brush. Then toss it in your purse for quick fixes throughout the day!
5. Beauty Cleaning Tool: What better way to clean your beauty supplies than with a toothbrush? It can scrub all the hard to reach places like nail clippers, hairbrushes and even the lint caught in your blowdryer.
6. De-Clump Lashes: Two words â€” mascara overload! Weâ€™ve all been guilty of this. But, when thereâ€™s no time to fix your makeup mishap, use a toothbrush to remove clumps and separate lashes.
7. Nail Prep: At-home manis are a must. But for best (and squeaky clean!) results, use a toothbrush to scrub away dirt before coating them with nail polish. And if your cuticles need some love too, apply a softening product and give your fingers a gentle brush.
8. Exfoliate Lips: You exfoliate just about every part of your body, but do you forget your lips? Colored lipstick is not all that forgiving if your pout isnâ€™t in tiptop shape. Apply some of your favourite lip scrub (or DIY some) on a toothbrush and give your lips a good buffing to remove dead skin and flakes for a baby soft pout that stands out!
9. Correct a Tan: You know, those unappealing orange streaks that appear a day after your spray tan around your knees, elbows, toes and in between your fingers? Yeah, those streaks. Or even the orange palms you get from gradual tanner. Dip your toothbrush in a little mixture of baking soda, water and lemon to scrub away the evidence of your faux glow. Your secret is safe with us!
10. Blend Dry Shampoo: If you went a little overboard with the dry shampoo and now your new hair colour is either stark white or splotchy brown, just blend the powder into your roots by brushing it out with a toothbrush.
11. Remove Dye Stains: Just coloured your hair â€¦ and your forehead at home? Remove dye on skin by applying face wash, olive oil or baby oil to the color (avoid getting it into your eyes!) and gently scrubbing the area with a soft toothbrush to lift the stain.
12. Apply Hair Chalk: Spice up your locks with some hair chalk or liquid hair makeup. For precise application, apply the colour with a toothbrush for perfect results.-MYNEWSHUB.CC