We all know what we deal with every morning: less-than-silky locks, puffy face, maybe a little smear from last night’s make-up. Well, fret no more, as your ugly mornings will be a thing of the past. Treat your skin and hair overnight with natural treatments with the following beauty tips and tricks to wake up pretty:
1. Soft Feet: Use Vaseline or warm olive oil to massage your feet, cover them with socks to treat dry, rough feet overnight.
2. Moisturized lips: Wake up to kissable lips by using a thin layer of sweet almond oil over the lips before going to bed. Get smooth lips with
3. Moisturize: Cleanse and exfoliate to deep clean the skin from dirt and makeup, follow up with a good moisturizing process to rejuvenate your skin overnight. Use a small drop of vitamin e oil under your night cream to wake up to a radiant glow. For an all natural night cream use olive oil and massage it into your skin before going to bed.
4. Cuticle/ Nail Care: Soften the cuticles overnight by using a small amount of coconut oil to moisturize the cuticles and strengthen the nails.
5. Eyebrow/ eyelash growth: Moisturize and condition your eyebrows and eyelashes to make them grow longer and stronger by using castor oil.
6. Hair Care: For a healthy hair and better sleep massage a small amount of warm hair oil into your roots. Use your finger tips to gently massage in circular motion for faster hair growth.
7. Split ends: To treat dry, split ends use vitamin e oil to nourish and condition the ends overnight to wake up to smooth ends.
8. Eye care: Massage a small amount of almond oil around your eyes using your ring finger to treat dark circles and fines lines.
9. Soft hands: exfoliate the hands using a homemade scrub using olive oil and brown sugar. Massage in a small amount of hand cream or vitamin e oil and slip them into some soft gloves to wake up to softer, smoother and younger looking hands.
10. Satin beauty: Sleeping on a satin pillow reduces friction to prevent breakage and frizzy hair. It is great for your skin too satin pillow reduces the stress on the skin so you wonâ€™t wake up to sleep lines.-MYNEWSHUB.CC